Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
The card pictured here is the card I made last night!
If you make a card using this sketch - e-mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to see it! Have a fabulous day!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Sunday, September 16, 2007
This is a card we will be making at my Stamp a Stack. Inspiration came from http://justgivemestamps.typepad.com/my_weblog/ - this was just my "simplified" version of it Laurie's card.
Supplies used to make this card: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Mellow moss cardstock, Holiday Harmony Designer Paper, Moss Gingham ribbon, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4, 1 3/8 circle punches, Large Oval Punch, Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads.
Card is made by: Chris Dickinson - COPYRIGHT Stampin' Up! 1988-2007
The other card is below - I took away the brads on the oval punched image and sponged it with brown instead.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Stamp sets - Season By Season, carved and Candle Lit. Cardstock and Inks: Apple Cider Designer Paper, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla and Wild Wasaibi. Accessories: I used 1/16th hole punch, gold brads, dimensionals, Zig Painty Pen, Ticket punch, and the Oval Punches.
Thanks for looking. Have a great day!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Saturday, September 8, 2007
OKay here are the details to this creation with Inspiration from Beate and the Virtual Stamp Night on SCS. The challenge there was the GREAT PUMPKIN Charlie Brown. We do not really do Halloween, so I went for a fall theme and checked out the Charlie Brown wesbite for some Color inspiration. I used there e-cards and this is what I made!
Stamp Set: Carved and Candle Lit and Holidays and Wishes
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, and the Pumpkin Pie designer papers.
Accessories: Orange grosgrain ribbon, retired Ribbon Originals, Giga scallop punch, Circle Cutter, Dimensionals, gelly Roll Sakura Gel Pens, Paper Snips and SU markers
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!
Friday, September 7, 2007
- This first card, was a gold leafing project that I did last fall. I am thinking this set I used was Friend to Friend, which was embossed with Black detailed ep. The floral image was Delight In Life.
- Gold Leafing Instructions:
- 1. I stamped on Window sheets with Black Staz On and colored in with colored Sharpies. You can find these at any office store - but I found them cheaper at Sam's Club.
- 2. I then cut sheets of Red Sticky Tape to size and carefully placed on the window strip.
- 3. There are a few kinds of leafing products. Sheets and then small pieces. You can find them at your local craft store. I then carefully placed and rubbed the gold leafing in place. Once completed, I removed the excess leafing from the edges.
- 4. When you are finished, complete your card!
- The Topper card I made here is a 4" x 8 1/4" sheet of Purely Pomegranite folded in half. The Black layer is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.
- Thanks for looking!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Ok - I promised to add a card today. I took the challenge from the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast. Here is the link:
Here is one of my creations. I will make another one tomorrow! Now it is your turn. Make a Topper Card and share your creation with me. Have a great night!