Friday, January 18, 2008

WSC 31 - A Light Unto My Path




Beate posted her challenge again - to see her website for more inspiration click HERE...
This is what I used to create my card:
Stamp Sets: Old World map (SU retired), A Light Unto my Path
Cardstock: Night of navy, Whisper White, Brocade Blue
Ink: Same as above & Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky, Garden green, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard
Accessories: Distresser, Pewter Jumbo Brads, Cropodile, Dimensionals, Aquapainter, Jumbo Rough Edges Wheel, Sponges.
I crumpled the cardstock after I stamped Old World Map on it, then sponged the edges to make it look aged. I am thinking of maybe sponging a bit more on the white so it doesn't seem to stark and bright against the rest of the card - what do you think?
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

laurie serino said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I was reading your info and wanted to leave you a comment. We have so much in common, I am a missionaries wife serving the Lord in Alaska, I homeschool my three boys and have the church ladies over to make cards for people. If you are interested I just joined the design team for Sweet N' Sassy Stampy, Korin is a wonderful christian lady who has several scripture verse sets in her store that I find very useful for our church cardmaking nights ! Anyway, here is the link to my blog- it was nice to meet you ! http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/