Friday, February 29, 2008

Hostess Gift- Friendship Blooms


I have a workshop this evening! I do not do them often due to my family's schedule. This is a the Hostess Gift bag I made- using the Friendship Blooms and Bali Breeze paper.
Supplies used to make this project:
Stamp Set & Rub ons: Friendship blooms, Love & Happiness Rub Ons
Cardstock & Ink: Bali Breeze DP, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, versamark
Accessories: heat & stick powder, bone folder, Paper snips, Fine Cosmo glitter, heat tool
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

fancynancykay said...

LOVE that - thanks for sharing....oh, by the way - Tag! You're it - you've been tagged - if you are up to playing a little (EASY) game of blog tag, please check out the top post on my blog :)
http://fancynancykay.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

Way cool, Chrissy. Guess what? You've been tagged by me too!!!!!!! Hee hee hee!!! My twinnie and I both tagged ya. ROFL.