Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another Belli Challenge #12 Guessss Hooooooo?



This owl looks like I feel sometimes. A bit wild and crazy! LOL

I wanted to do something a bit different this time with the owl, rather than the "traditional" colors. I had this card base finished already in my scrap box. I had made a different card for a swap quite some time ago. So I used my scraps from the Bali Breeze DP and the scraps from the remaining swaps and made up this Funky Owl. I am just loving it and so is my Gracie. We are having fun playing with it. Thank you Korin for designing it and sharing it with us!

Stamp Sets: Owl Occasions, Canvas BG

Cardstock and Ink: Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Bali Breeze DP, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa marker, Old Olive ink

Accessories: Paper Snips, Fairy Tale Ribbon by SU!, Paper Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat, Spare Parts Flower Brads

Thank you for looking! Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Jessica Smith said...

Love the bright colors. I hope to be able to join in this weeks belli challenge.