Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CC164 - B Is for Birthday


Todays Splitcoast Color Challenge is Purely Pomegranite, Soft Sky and Basic Black - Liz Miller's birthday was on Sunday and I am LATE in sending her a card and her gift for the Belli Challenge. Sorry Liz, I hope your birthday was FABULOUS!
This is what I used to make this card:
Stamp Sets: Just B, Circle of Friendship
Cardstock and Ink: Soft Sky DP, Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranite, Basic Black, Whisper White, White Gel Pen - markers
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Half inch circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Paper piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals, Photo Corner Punch
Thank you for looking! Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your card, It makes me want to get his set! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathy said...

This card turned out beautiful!! I love that color combo!! Nice job.