Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dinosaurs and Race cars?


One of my girlfriends who doesn't stamp contacted me and asked me to make Birthday Card invitations for her. She is having a combined party for two of her children. One likes dinosaurs and the other likes race cars. One will be 6 and one will be 3, hence the numbers on the race car. :) Do you know how hard it is to find a Race Car stamp set? I had to buy a sticker and change it to make it work for the size I wanted, etc. I used Making Memory Rub Ons for the numbers and drew the race car lines and colored it the color I wanted it to be.
The text I did on my computer. Everything else is listed below....
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Dinosaurs, Please Come, Crab & Company (hat) (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Creamy caramel, Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Brocade Blue
Ink: Black Brilliance
Markers: COPIC
Accessories: Computer, Paper Snips, Lg. and Small Oval Punch, Pewter Brads, 1/16th hole punch, Dimensionals
My sweetie does not like this card. What do you think?

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very clever Chris!

:-)