Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kaliedascope Here's Hootin' For Shelly!










A new friend and I are going to swap Technique cards! Shelly made some beautiful cards for Technique Junkies, so I asked to "see" it in real life and offered to make something for her out of the Technique Junkies Newsletter. The technique I did was the Kaliedascope Card from the April-May Online Bonus Technique....For directions please check out the Technique Junkies Newsletter!






I am not sure if you can tell but this layered and stacked with lots of dimension! This was a FUN technique!



This is what I used to make this:
Stamp Sets: Touched By Nature and Rough Around the Edges by Stampin' Up! and Owl Occasions by Sweet n' Sassy Stamps.
Cardstock and Ink: Night Of Navy, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Black Adirondack, DP do not know the company...pine trees....
Accessories: Paper Trimmers, Paper Snips, COPICS, Heat tool, Artichoke grosgrain (Not SU - looks more Artichoke IRL), Pewter Hodgepodge, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack
Thank you for looking! Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Debby said...

WOW, you can make me one like that too Chrissy! LOL, just kidding, what an awesome job. It looks great I am sure she is going to love it.
Angel Hugs
Debby

Mrs. Nancy G said...

That's really neat!
WOW-wee!!

:-)