Monday, June 30, 2008

Family pictures - on our way to the Wisconsin Dells


Most of our vacation in the Dells is relaxing and swimming. Although, this year I did not do much swimming. My sweetie and the kids did that.

We just had an ice cream, so my youngest has ice cream all over her face and PROUD of it. LOL

That man there is my hunka hunka burnin' love. :) He melts my butter. :) (I got that saying from my friend Jennifer)

If you look closely at the picture of my son, you can see some of my stamp stuff. I did not get as accomplished as I wanted too.

In the picture of myself - if you look in the reflection of my glasses, you can see my arm.

Notice, my beautiful teen daughter, tolerating me taking her picture while we drive? She read most of our vacation. I believe she devoured four books. Not only beautiful, but she is very smart too!

This picture of my 6 yo daughter depicts her personality perfectly! Giggly and just a hint of mischievousness.







2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What a sweet family you have!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!