Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BELLI CHALLENGE #24 - CIRCLES



What is the Belli Challenge you ask?


Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms!


With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter! Come join us in the Belli Challenge and be sure to post your link to this website!


This Weeks Belli Challenge is CIRCLES. You can use a circle punch, cut your primary image in a circle - use a CIRCLE stamp! Whatever strikes your fancy!


Make a completed project using CIRCLES and share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC24. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC24 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link! The winner will recieve an assortment of Designer Paper from me! Deadline to make a comment with the upload and do the Challenge will be on Monday evening. A random drawing will be held on Tuesday and the winner will be announced on Wednesdays! This weeks winner is Kim Leach - go here to check out several of her wonderful projects....
The Card Team and I made 60 of these cards for the Card Ministry at our church. Every Christmas, our Card Ministry sends cards to those who have lost a loved one over the course of the year. This will include a Scripture and a note that tells them we are thinking about them during the first Christmas without a loved one. We have another card designed for another 60 cards. After making 60 of these cards we decided these circles were a bit too tedious for 120! LOL All 60 of these cards were not made all by me - and this design was not one of mine. I just changed the stamp and the colors by adding black.


Stamp Sets: Dove stamp - company unknown
Cardstock & Ink: Whisper White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Real Red

Accessories: 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle punch, Crystal Effects, 2 way glue pen


For more inspiration -Check out these and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)
Some of these people may not have their projects up until later today. Sorry for the delay!
Holly Brown
Shelly Koskinen
Danita Hollander
Trish Wood

Thank you for stopping by and playing along! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to play! :)

Holly said...

Chrissy - that is so elegant!

Liz's Lovelies said...

I used circles to decorate the fishy puzzle card.
http://lizslovelies.blogspot.com/2008/07/puzzle-cards.html

Jessica Smith said...

I love circles! I made a card last night with a circle but I'll see if I can make another one just for the challenge tomorrow.Thanks for the great challenges each week.

Jessica Smith said...

Here is my card for the challenge.