Friday, September 19, 2008

I have been TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Christina one of my sisters from my SBS24 group!

She says I am IT so here goes ...and the rules are:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes... not sure if any of this is NEW - but I can't think of anything else! LOL

1. I have a NEW job of designing stamp sets through Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. My first two stamps were released September 1 and I have 2 more being released October 1!
2. My favorite cookie is Oatmeal Raisin cookies.
3. My favorite time of the year is FALL!
4. I love to laugh but often find myself being very serious.
5. I am a push over for my kids. All they have to do is ask twice and I often find myself say yes (unless it is something harmful to them!) My husband is the one who is more strict.
6. I love musicals and movies.
7. I never sit still. Even when I am "sitting" I shake my legs. I have a hard time doing nothing!

Ok now who do I want to TAG...

Shirley Northey
Shelly Koskinen
Jacquie
Lorie Ames
Courtney Fowler
Joan Ervin
Jenny Hill

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Thank you Chris! I'll try and remember to play but we'll see...I think I'm getting old!