Saturday, September 27, 2008

L' Bri Party


My dear daughter, Ariel (isn't she a cutie?) had a L' Bri Skin Care Party last night. We had such a great time last night.
If you would like to try their FABULOUS products (I love them and have noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference in the fine lines on my face, also Ariel has noticed a huge difference with her skin allergies too.) or place an order the link is listed below...
You can place an order through October 8, at http://www.jennofer.lbri.com/DesktopDefault.aspx
Please let me know if you do this, so I can let Jennifer know - and then Ariel can get the credit.
THANK YOU so much! Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! It's nice to put a face to her since I hear about her so often :).

Joan Ervin said...

Such a pretty girl....you are very blessed, Chrissy!!!