Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers #24

I am hoping my request to join this group is approved! This is the latest Sisterhood group that is meant to share ideas on stamping, scrapping and everything else that we create and choose to share!

To my upcoming sisters (*I hope*), I look forward to getting to know you, gaining inspiration and new relationships with you! You can see my Art style but looking through my gallery and more about me through my profile. I look forward to being "official" as Tracy says, and getting to know you! Thank you for the chance to be part of the Sisterhood!

6 comments:

Anna Banana said...

Hi Chrissy!
I saw you in the comments on the sisterhood page and I am guessing that we are going to be in the same Sisterhood group :)
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!!
Anna Banana

Kerry D-C said...

Hi Chris!
Welcome to SBS24! Looking forward to getting to know you and enjoying all your great projects!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi Chrissy,Welcome to the sisterhood.You have some wonderful looking cards on your blog!
I look forward to seeing more of your work and getting to know you more!

Julie sbs-24

Unknown said...

HI Chrissy Just wanted to say hi to my fellow sister and let you know I am in awe of your work. I feel like a newbie here!

Barbara said...

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! This should be a fun group.

Little Miss Sparkle said...

HI Chrissy,
I am glad that you joined the group and love your artwork and color choices! I can't wait to get to know you better- welcome to the sisterhood :)

Shannon