Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CBCC #14 Sketch in the Challenge!






Good day!!! I had a project to post on Monday, but never did get it on here.
Today is Created By Courtney's Tuesday Challenge! This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge. I decided to combine it with the TRY A NEW TECHNIQUE Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers too! The challenge for this was to make a triangular medallion.
I chose to use the Rejoice in the Lord stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: Rejoice in the Lord
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, K & Company Mira Specialty Paper
Accessories: Filigree, Brilliant Blue Brads, Bone folder, White Gel Pen, Green gingham
Be sure to check out the other Chicks creations!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Chrissy D

16 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh girl, this is too cool! Love it!

Unknown said...

Well the origami is just too happenin! great colors and totally inspiring.

Unknown said...

A great card, nice colours and such a cute pin wheel, love it

wendie

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...this is so happy! I love what you did with the sketch! I went a completely different way with mine...lol!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! The medallion is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beautiful card! That medallion is stunning!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is so cool. I'm going to have to try it!

Christi Flores said...

I love this Chris! So cool!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is neat! I'll have to try making one of those medallions. Love the colors you picked too!

Kathy W said...

great card and 2 challenges! I am so bad at origami, so I am in awe at others work.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

melody said...

gorgeous card..and yummy sketch

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love the pinwheel. And I haven't forgotten about your black box... I'll get back to you shortly about that. ;)

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is a good sketch, thanks. Hope I have time to 'play'

Barb Gault

Dani said...

What a great idea! Fab job with the sketch!

Kerry D-C said...

ooooooh! this is so COOL!!