Thursday, November 27, 2008

SLIDER PHOTO CHRISTMAS CARD WITH TUTORIAL

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! I hope you all have a blessed day!

In the past two weeks, I have recieved at least 3 requests for the directions on how to make this style of card. So I am posting a mini tutorial for you! :)


REMEMBER THIS CARD? To see the original post, go HERE.










The main portion of your card should be measured at 8 1/2" x 9 1/4".










You will score it on the going lengthwise on the long side at 1/2" and 4 1/2"
The sliding insert will be measuered at 4 x 9. I used the half inch circle punch to punch a half circle to make it easier to slide.
Then stamp and embellish however you wish!
Have a fabulous day! Thank you for stopping by!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Awesome tutorial Chris!! Happy Thanksgiving!! You are such a huge blessing in my life and I thank the Lord for you and all my cyber friends. Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

WoW! Great idea. Thank you for tutorial. Have a blessed day!

Carla said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful we're blogging friends! This is so cute and pretty!

Lorie said...

Fantastic girl! Happy Thanksgiving!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Nice tutorial. Happy Thanksgiving Chrissy!

Unknown said...

Great tutorial! Beutiful pic! TFS!

Anita said...

Great tutorial! TFS!