Friday, January 23, 2009

SIMPLY SWEET -


HELLO! I have a 10-10-20 (10 cards that take approximately 10 minutes for $20-) Card Craze Class tomorrow and decided to keep todays post SIMPLE - Many of my friends, would think it would be impossible for me to make a FAST, EASY card with out all of the froo-froo, but even I can do a card like that. It takes me LONGER to create a simple card than a difficult one because my brain does not think that way. But I can occassionally pull it off.

This is one of the cards we will make tomorrow. I am in the mood for some warmer weather...now for some of you, you might think warmer weather? 70's or 80's? Frankly, I would be happy with 45-50 degree weather. My idea of an ideal temperature is 60 degrees, maybe 70, definitely not warmer than 75 degrees. Yes, I know, I am kind of sick that way. As long as the sun is shining, I am happy. Even if it is COLD.

Now, I will stop with my idle chit chat. Have you checked out the new Copic Club at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps yet? That is one SWEET deal!

Here are more details:

Stamp Sets: Summer Sentiments, Summer Fun by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Ink and Cardstock: Real Red, Summer Picnic, Bashful Blue, Whisper White

Accessories: Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities, White Taffeta Ribbon, Red buttons, Mini Glue Dots

Tomorrow will be another card from my 10-10-20 Card Craze - something simple! I hope next week to get back to my normal stamping routine. This week I have not done much stamping!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

14 comments:

Lorie said...

Good morning to you! Have a super day! Hurry back!

Heather "Hev" said...

Well its the early hours of Saturday here in Oz, but I had a nice day thank you!

Have a lovely day!!

Helena said...

OOh this is such a nice card!
xxxx

Carla said...

This is so sweet and pretty!! I vote for a constant 80 degrees!! And NO wind!!

Kim said...

Very cute Chris! Have a great time at your class tomorrow! That sounds like lots of fun!
Hugs~ Kim

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is such a sweet happy card, makes me think of warmer weather for sure!

Sally said...

Love the colours in this one!!

Christi Flores said...

I just got these sets and love what you did with them! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Maria Matter said...

A very sweet card!
Blessings, Maria

Sparkplug17 said...

These are so cute! I love the fruit!

LINDA said...

This is such a Pretty card.. I wanted to let you know that I challenged you to a Fun Poto Challenge. You can read about it on my blog..

Anonymous said...

What a super card - love the color combo and fun sentiment!!
hugs, Jami

Unknown said...

This is great! I love the simplicity of it!

Dani said...

This is so cute! I'm totally ready for some warmer weather! :)