Monday, March 16, 2009

SWEET 'n SASSY STAMPS DT CHALLENGE ACETATE & TISSUE

It's Monday and I am probably on an air plane if you are reading this in the morning! I will be home this evening and it will be nice to see my family. Being Monday, we have another challenge for you! This week, is to create a project using the Acetate & Tissue Technique, you can find the directions HERE.

This week, I used my Love Blooms set -I have to say I really struggled with this challenge - the look I was trying to get wasn't coming out right and being on a time restriction I have to say, I got frustrated and did my own CHEATERS version of this technique...
First, I took some of the acetate and put Crystal Effects and the Pretty In Pink Refills, I used the roses that I colored and placed that on top of the Acetate...

Stamps: Love Blooms and His Eye Is On the Sparrow available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
We would love for you to use SNS stamps for this challenge if you have them but if you don't please don't let that stop you from playing along. We just want to see your fabulous creations! When you upload to SCS/PCP please use the keyword SNSMC16 so we can see all the challenge cards in one place!
Can't wait to see what you make!
Be sure to check these out for more inspiration!
Sandy Domelle
Have a great day!

Chrissy D

7 comments:

Moni said...

Butterfly is gorgeous and the hole card is perfect! Hugs, Moni

LINDA said...

Beautiful card..Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Sandy said...

Beautiful! Mine looks like my daughter did it - LOL!

Kathy W said...

so pretty, and good job with shortcut method on technique

Christi Flores said...

Chris-You have been blowing me away lately! This is stunning!!!

Sally said...

Beautiful end result!

Carla said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and the sparkle!!