Saturday, August 29, 2009

SWEET STOP SKETCH #19 TEXTURED SPECTRUM

Good Day Everyone,
Today is SWEET STOP Sketch Saturday! I love these sketches because they are so fun and easy! Not too complicated! :) Nothing better than that. It gives you a great start to creativity.
Today, I am off to church for training. We are starting up the AWANA program at our church this year. My children have been involved in AWANA for years, so I am VERY excited about the new program starting up at the church we call "home."
I used the Technique Junkies technique, Textured Spectrum. I hated to cover up the background I created because it looked so pretty, but the sketch didn't lend itself to showing off more of the background...I will have to make another one that will SHOW more of this background.

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year, so as I was looking through my stamps, I grabbed fall colors and fall images! You can see MORE Fall stamps available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps here.
The stamp sets I used are called HAPPY HARVEST and TRUST IN THE LORD. There are also lots of Scripture stamps too!
Here are the details to my card:
Stamp Set: Happy Harvest and Trust in the Lord
Technique: Technique Junkies, Textured Spectrum
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Glossy White, Whisper White
Accessories: Gesso, Brush, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Punches, Fall Cuddle Bug folder, double stitched Chocolate Ribbon, Nestibilities
Hope you have a great day!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!
Chrissy D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful I love fall.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very nicely done, I like the background technique.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful!!!! i love the fall colors!

Heather "Hev" said...

Popping by to say hi :)

Missing my time to blog hop - but hope to pop by and comment properly soon :)

Finally managed to make a card or two :)

Hope you are well

Heather

Sally said...

gorgeous card and fabulous verse. I too like fall, I think it is the colors for me... LOL