Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blooming Love - Sweet Stop Saturday

Hello! It is Sweet Stop Saturday again! As I looked around my stamp room I tried to figure out what set I haven't used in awhile and my eye came across this Designer Paper I bought several months ago and the Love Blooms stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Stamps: Love Blooms available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps,
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: SU Almost Amethyst, Garden Green, So Saffron, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Coloring: Copic Markers
Embellies: Brads, Dew Drops, Paper Piercing, Vintage Violet Ribbon, 3 Flower Punch, Hardware

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous day!

Chrissy D

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful. I need to use flower stamps more often.

Ceal said...

so Pretty!

Sally said...

Gorgeous! My favorite stamp!

Anonymous said...

I really like this card. Your choice of paper is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

This is so soft and pretty, Chrissy!!

MrsMomma said...

Chrissy, this card is beautiful! I love the pattern paper and the image. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love it.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card!!!
I love the colors you used.