Saturday, September 26, 2009

FALL SWEET STOP SKETCH -

HAPPY SATURDAY! Today, I will be gone all day for another day of SILENCE! I love these days and take them every 6 months with the Care Ministry Team at our church. It will just be me, God and my Bible and notebook today - these are the BEST days to quietly reflect on what the LORD is teaching me in my Spiritual walk.
Well, you know today is Saturday and it is Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday! I created two more cards from Creative Cuts and More's FABULOUS Fall Kit. You can scroll down for several more samples!!!This first card I created is the Side opening Tag Card with Oak Leaf - Small in double-sided Tacky Tape, so I was able to sprinkle som green glitter on it to get this shimmery leaf! It looks pretty cool in real life!
Here are some more details on this card:
Card Kit Pieces: 1 Tag Shaped Card (side opening) in Bazzill Walnut Canvas Cardstock & Yag in Bazzill Almond Cream Smoothies Cardstock (CC&M exclusive), 1 Oak Leaf - Small in double-sided Tacky Tape
Stamps: Autumn Blessings available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Black layers not included in the kit
Here is another card with the same sketch, using the Fall Kit... This one uses A2 Card in Bazzill Ivy Cardstock (to go with A2 Pop-Up Insert), the moose die cut does not come with the fall kit, but is available at Creative Cuts and More listed under animals, the double stitched Chocolate RIbbon also does not come with this kit.
Here are the details - Fall Kit -
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree by SU,
Punches, Branches - by Martha Stewart
Accessories not included in the kit - Sponge daubers, Rub-ons that say "moosing" and the punches
Everything else is included in the kit!!!









Chrissy D

4 comments:

Ceal said...

both projects are fabulous! Enjoy your day with our Lord!

Unknown said...

I think that leaf is pretty cool in pictures so I can imagine the sparkle IRL. The cards are great!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautiful work, as always Chris! Your pop-up card is amazing! Such a great effect!

Hugs,
Lisa

Christi Flores said...

Fantastic creations Chris!!!!