Saturday, September 12, 2009

SWEET STOP SATURDAY!

Happy Saturday! You all know that it is Sweet Stop Saturday and we have another FUN Sketch for you to play with. Before we get started though, I want to let you know that Creative Cuts and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will have a Blog Hop next week!
Creative Cuts and More will have their Blog Hop on September 14
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will have their Blog Hop September 16-18
Now here is our Sweet Stop Sketch!


Here are the details:
Stamps: Digi Image Harvest Fruits and Birthday Greetings both available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Cosmo Cricket, basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Black grosgrain ribbon, Lg. Scallop Punch, Lg. Scallop Oval punch, Button Brads

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Ceal said...

beautiful Chrissy! I love this new digi set you drew up

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Chrissy!! I love this Harvest Fruits digi, your combo of dp and your coloring!! I sure hope I can play with the sketch this week.

Carla said...

Love this fresh, fun, card, Chrissy!!

Sally said...

Chrissy
love your card and the stamp set. Think I just bought it but have not had time to do anything with it yet as I have been busy helping with my mom. She is doing well! God is so good to us!

Unknown said...

gorgegous. i love the reds

Nancy said...

I'm a little late getting around to viewing the sketch cards but had to leave a comment on this gorgeous card.
I LOVE this whole set. Can't wait to find time to play with it. And your coloring is so beautiful.