Thursday, October 22, 2009

SEPIA - SO FAR AWAY

Hello! Happy Thursday! Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy at the top of my blog!
I just recieved my order from Firecracker Designs By Pamela. I love getting new stamps and had a hard time taking care of my other responsibilities and not playing first! :) Great service, prompt answers to questions and fast shipping...not to mention a great quality of stamps. I am thankful they are vendors of Technique Junkies!

This card features the stamp set So Far Away by Firecracker Designs By Pamela. I couldn't resist using the SEPIA Technique from the October/ November Technique Junkies Newsletter.
I think I may have mentioned that I have been making some life style changes - working on creating new healthier habits, avoiding junk food, exercising... I am REALLY focused on losing weight now and I feel so great! I have tons of energy. The past few years, I have been focusing on my problems and leaning on the LORD. I praise GOD that I am finally able to have a peaceful season (most days) and take care of myself. Wednesdays is my weigh in days and this week I lost 3.5 pounds for a total of being down 15.5 pounds! Yahoo! I will offer more BLOG CANDY for every 15 pound loss. I have 101 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight. I am focused and determined to do it. I have NOT had any bread, candy junk food, unhealthy carbohydrate in over three weeks - THAT is how focused I am! I will NOT eat anything unhealthy because I want to continue to feel great! You can tune in next week to see how much I lost! My first "big" goal will be achieved with a loss of 4.5 more pounds! So once I get that gone - I will have some Candy to giveaway!

Now on to my project...

Stamp Set: So Far Away by Firecracker Designs By Pamela
Ink & Cardstock: Caramel, Chocolate Chip, SU Autumn Meadows
Accessories: Antique Brads, Black Marker, Twill, Rounded Tab Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Chrissy D

6 comments:

thestampinglady said...

What an awesome card. I admire your focus to a healthier you! What a tremendous journey you have started. Thanks for sharing with us. I will be rooting and praying for you.

Nancy said...

Chrissy,
What a fantastic card.

Congratulations on your weight loss.
Looks like you & I are in the same boat with the same goals. However, mine only started on Monday.
Keep up the great work.

Leah said...

Great card! Love the sepia look. Big congrats on losing weight!! That is wonderful, cheering you on!

Kimm BT said...

congratulations Chrissy on the weight loss! Stay focused you can do it! Kimm

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss goal ..keep it up! The cards are wonderful.

kc_froglady said...

I think I commented when I saw this on TJ but once again I just wanted to tell you I really like this card! Great sample of the technique :)