Thursday, November 5, 2009

SNOWGLOBE ORNAMENTS!!!

FOR AN OPPORTUNITY AT BLOG CANDY GO HERE WHEN YOU ARE DONE!

Hello!I am in Iowa on a mini vacation for five days! Yahoo!!!! Having a blast. My mom and some friends of mine and I left yesterday and drove all day to have some fun ata Scrapbooking Retreat. Although...I must say... I am not getting much scrapbooking done because I have been STAMPING all evening and day today. lol

MOM ALERT! I was just looking around and noticed that I have a project featured on this website and thought it looked so cool for people with children that want to do crafts with them. TIP JUNKIE - is loaded with lots of ideas for Thanksgiving and I am so honored to find one of my projects on there! Check it out!!!

Tomorrow, is Bloggers Challenge day and I had so much fun stamping today - so come back tomorrow to see MORE creations!!! This project uses the Splitcoast Stampers Holiday Tutorial Blitz .

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: Season Greetings by Firecracker Designs by Pamela, Snowflakes by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Whisper White,SU DP, Acetate
Accessories: Paper Snips, Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Branch punch,

Ohhh, one more thing...I meant to post yesterday but ran out of time - On my weight loss...this week I had no loss, but feel leaner, so I believe I lost some inches. I am okay with that due to losing 20.5 pounds already in the past 4 weeks. I figure my body may need to adjust a bit. I am still 100% on program and FEEL GREAT!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

love how these ornaments look like they are hiding in a tree.

Libby Hickson said...

GORGEOUS!! I love it Chris, how fun that you tried a snow globe, AND used FCD stamps on it! :-) And WOWSA congrats on that weight loss - 20lbs in 4 weeks?! I'm jealous! Great job!!