Wednesday, December 16, 2009

IN HIS TIME - COPIC DESIGNER PAPER


Hello everyone -
I know it is a busy season for everyone. Are you enjoying it? In between running around, I have been trying to take extra time to just sit and snuggle with my children. Mornings are normally when I do this. We take it fairly easy in December - try to simplify, especially with school. We end up doing lots of crafts, normally baking, but I am not doing that this year - a tad more extra curricular activities... This year is no exception...this week we will make some Salt Dough Ornaments, decorate a Gingerbread House and go to Discovery World because they have 1200 square feet of train tracks. It sounds like FUN!

Today, I am sharing a card using the technique called Copic Designer Paper from the August-September Technique Junkies Newsletter. This was a REALLY fin technique...

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: In His Time
Cardstock: Orchid Opulence, Elegant Eggplant, Coordinations, White
Accessories: Nestibilities, gems, Copics, Paper Piercing Tool

My weigh in today was down 1 pound...for a total of 33 pounds! Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah for those of you who celebrate that holiday!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on the weight loss!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!