Saturday, May 1, 2010

GET WELL SOON!

Happy Saturday! I hope this finds you well. I started this card yesterday and finished it today. I made it for my friend, however, by the time she gets it...she may not be sick anymore! lol I am horrible about mailing cards out - but I hope it makes her day when she receives it!

Today, I am lying low not doing much. I am very tired from a busy week and relaxing is what the doctor (me - I am self diagnosed! :)) ordered! :)

For those of you following my WEIGHT LOSS - I have lost another pound (first one I have lost in awhile due to not a lot of effort being put forth in that area!) but the exciting news for me was that I fit into a smaller size! WOOHOO!

Here are some more details on my card:
Stamp Set: Digital Image from Mo's Digital Pencil
CHALLENGE: Mo's Digital Pencil #29 - make a masculine card - I needed a Get Well Soon card, so made this in masculine colors... hope it qualifies!
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Real Red, White
Accessories: Star Punch, Copics, Star Brad, Large Oval, Star ribbon

I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!
Chrissy D

9 comments:

Carol said...

Cute card, Chris . . . love the bright colors . . . should make anyone feel better, even if they're not quite as ill as they were! It's never too late to send thoughts, is it?

Elaine L. said...

You've done a wonderful job with this very detailed image! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dani said...

Very cheery card, perfect to make someone feel better!

Congrats on the smaller size! Woot! I know how exciting that is!

Maria Matter said...

what a great card, beautiful coloring Chrissy!
Blessings!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a darling image- hope your friend is feeling better soon too. I am sure your card will brighten his/her day! Love the beautiful colors you used-and the star too.

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a great card. Love all those bright colours. This would cheer anyone up wouldn't it. Lauren x

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a great card. Love all those bright colours. This would cheer anyone up wouldn't it. Lauren x

Dawn B. said...

Chris this is beautiful. It must have taken so much time to color.. You did a terrific job.. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

Sheila said...

Fantastic card Chris, love this image it's so cute.
Congrats on dropping down a dress size.
Thanks for joining us over at Mo's this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx