Saturday, June 12, 2010

BE STRONG AND TAKE HEART

Hello and HAPPY SATURDAY! Today we are going to a graduation party for my nephew. I wonder where the time went? I think it was just yesterday he was 4 and I was spiking his hair up with gel and taking him to Chuck E Cheeses. He is now 6'4" and all grown up! It is exciting to see him grow and to see what the LORD has in store for him!

Todays card is NOT a graduation card, but an encouragement card. I participated in the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge #284 and this was what I came up with! Here is the sketch...

Here are the details and materials I used for my card...

Stamps: Scripture Collection 3, God Loves You, From Me to You from Our Daily Bread Designs
Cardstock: Origins Basic Grey, Banana, Garden Green
Accessories: Gold cord, Martha Stewart Punch, Nestibilities, Yellow grosgrain, Diamond Stickles, Dew Drops, Copics
Chrissy D

8 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful card, I love the colors of it and the phrase-gorgeous!

Grace said...

Oh Chris this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! LOVE what you did with this set!!! You used a great sketch!!!

Debby said...

Beautiful Chrissy! I am trying or have been trying for about 15 years now to get those Bleeding Hearts to grow here, they was my Gma's favorites and I love them to. Love your card, bought back some memories!
angel hugs
Debby

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Stunning, beautifully created!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Chrissy,
Beautiful card! I love the "sparkling"

Patricia St Martin said...

This is an outstanding out. I just love it.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous- did you cut all of those out? Each card you have made with this set is absolutely fabulous.....I love the sentiment too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is just stunning Chris!! I just love your colors and how you did the fuscia's!! The sparkle and coloring is beautiful!! You sure rocked the sketch!!
hugs,
Chris