Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Belli Challenge #93 Rub-ons

Hello! Today is Belli Challenge day and we are grabbing up our RUB ONS and using those things that we have lying around!

I have a TON of RUB ONS lying around, so I grabbed some from SU that are probably retired and grabbed this FUN BOX from Creative Cuts and More. These boxes come with cut outs of all shapes! Ribbons, apples, stars - PERFECT for ANY occasion!

Here are the details:
NO STAMPS!!!
RUB ONS: Retired SU
FUN, FAST, FABULOUS DIE CUT BOX: Creative Cuts and More Apple Window Square Box
Accessories: Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Packing Tape, Glitter

Here is a short tutorial on what I did to create this box!

What you need:
Tape
A Card or box with an opening
Glitter

Decorate the front of your card or box, then flip it over and lay down the tape! Make sure the STICKY part of the tape is towards the front opening!
Grab your tray!!

Sprinkle the glitter over the top and press down to make sure you have it well covered. Tape off the excess glitter and you are ready to assemble your project!

To see more WONDERFUL - FABULOUS creations, check out the following blogs!


Chrissy D

10 comments:

Liz Williams said...

What a dazzling apple!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun box! I love your rub-ons and that sparkly apple!

joy said...

I've got one of those boxes and have always wondered how to decorate it! -- You have given me inspiration! LOVE, LOVE the glitter!

Joan Ervin said...

How cool to add the glitter to the apple cutout...I love this adorable box, Chris!!!

Maria Matter said...

oh how fun, love your sparkly apple Chrissy!!
Blessings!

Thebug415 said...

This is so nice! I would have never thought to do that with packing tape and glitter. Thanks for sharing the tip too!

Ceal said...

Great project Chris! love the glittery apple

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun. Thanks for the tutorial too- I can do this! I love your project- so cool and love the glitz and the rub ons. TFS

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great project, Chris! Love all the glitter and using the tape is a great idea. Hey, my name isn't in your list of blogs - is there something I should know?? LOL!

Carla said...

This is absolutely FAB, Chrissy! Love the sparkle!