Friday, July 9, 2010

BLOGGERS CHALLENGE - INSPIRATION


Hello! Have you ever had a day when things were NOT coming together as you hoped? I tried stamping yesterday and everything I made was just not coming together...the colors were wrong, cardstock was wrong...so I just gave up. LOL This morning I had the same problem until I sent an e-mail to my friend, Holly and she helped me pull it all together! Thank Goodness for friends! :)

The past few weeks, I have been busy working on future projects and some new exciting things! I can't wait to share with you...BUT you have to wait. :) Tomorrows post will reveal some NEW and EXCITING news for me and Monday, I hope you will return for the Creative Cuts and More's Christmas in July Blog Hop! 

Since today is Friday, it is BLOGGERS CHALLENGE DAY! Todays challenge was an INSPIRATION CHALLENGE


I used the Firecracker Designs By Pamela stamp set called Fall Flowers. It is one of my favorite sets. So I pulled that out to go with the pink flowers. The yellow background, uses the Technique Junkie Newsletter and the technique called Sanded Core'dinations.

Here are a few more details:
faux stitching uses SU All in a Row (retired)
Cardstock: Celery, Core'dinations, Black, Neenah White
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Black Brads, Embossing folder, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Copics, Paper Snips, Gold Cord

Be sure to click on the Bloggers Challenge icon to see more participants designs on this challenge! Come back tomorrow to see my exciting news! I hope you have a great day filled with MANY blessings!


Chrissy D

20 comments:

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful card. Love how the flowers pop against the textured background.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Such a beautiful card...gorgeous!

Holly said...

That looks so much better! Love the bouquet and the background!!!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

So glad you were able to do this card with the help of a friend. I love stamping with my friends and coming up with designs together. The flower is stunning.

Ida said...

How pretty! Love the bright pink flowers with your textured background.

Nikki Bond said...

Gorgeous! Love that flower image! {SMILES}

Clara said...

Very pretty card. I really like the flowers against the textured background.

Lisa Somerville said...

Pretty, wonderful dimension on the flowers!

Barbara said...

Well, you may have had some difficulty with that card, but it doesn't show! It's really very lovely and you did a fabulous job!

Rachel Hope said...

So Pretty!

Connie Fossenier said...

Whoa Ho...lovin this Card Chrissy...the Background compliments the pretty flowers...Awesome job cutting out the flowers and mounting...
connie paxman

Basement Stamper said...

Can't wait to hear your big news! Great card, glad your friend was able to help you out!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is beautiful Chrissy! Those flowers look amazing against the embossed background! Wonderfully done! :D

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow! Gorgeous!!!

Lisa Bohler said...

I really like how you used the top note die and the contrast of color from that background with the flowers! Pretty!

Lisa Martz said...

Pretty card! Great job!

Lori said...

This is lovely! The flowers look so pretty against the embossed background panel.

Claudia Perry said...

I just LOVE the textured/distressed top note. And wow cutting out those flowers, what detailed work!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is really beautiful, luv the colors!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Sooo pretty - your flowers just POP!