Thursday, July 1, 2010

A LITTLE (smudge)...DOODLE HERE


Hello! Do you ever get ink on your finger or a tool only to discover it on your cardstock that you already had prepared to make a card?
*Smile* Can you imagine? I started creating a Clean and Simple card for the Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoast Stampers but then smudged the white and added some doo-dads to cover it up, then thought... ohhhh I should add some doodles to help cover up another smudge and before you know it... my card is no longer CAS. OOPS... That is the great thing about doodling!!! :)

I created todays card using Mark's Finest Papers... 
I colored this image with my Copics and then used Smooch paints to shade a bit...

A few more challenges I participated in...


Stamps: Butterflies, Dianthus and Flourishes
Paper: Retired SU, Black, Blue, Neenah White
Ink: Copics, Memento Black, Versamark,
Accessories: Gold EP, Heat Tool, Black Spica, celery grosgrain, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Technique Junkies Newsletter, Dimensionals
Techniques: Color Outside the Lines

Another busy day in our household! 

"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus who went before us, has entered on our behalf..." Hebrews 6:19-20a (NIV)

I hope you have a blessed day!!! Thank you for stopping by!
Chrissy D

3 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice card! Love the doodles!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is a wonderful card- wonderful smudge cause I love the doodling.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Your crackin' me up! Hey sometimes it's those little boo-boo's that help bring it all together. too cute!!