Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MONO DIES BIRDS

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Ours was very relaxing. We went to some friend's house for games and fellowship. Then saw 2 sets of fireworks! It was GREAT! The children and the man went to see them Saturday and we watched them Sunday night together.


On todays project, I used I BRAKE FOR STAMPS Birds and Butterflies Collage Sheet. This gorgeous collage is so much fun to color, but for those of you who do not care to color, it is stunning just stamped in one color or used on a sheet you created using a technique or Glimmer Mist!

I used the Technique Junkies Newsletter and the technique called Mono Dies. I also used Creative Cuts and More and their fabulous FLOWER DIES. These dies are perfect for adding quick touches to your projects!

Here are some more details:
Cardstock: Core'dinations, chocolate, wasabi, White, flower dies from CC&M
Accessories: gems, Copics, Dimensionals, Technique Junkies Newsletter, green twill

Did you know? YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!!!


Chrissy D

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Grace said...

Oh I love this one Chrissy! I love birds and this one is so pretty perched on this greenery! I love that you use so many different techniques! Always something new and fun to see!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful bird image, Chrissy, and your coloring is gorgeous!!!! Love the colors and details, too!!!!

Terry said...

Lovely card all the way! Beautiful image and you colored it perfectly!

Ceal said...

so so pretty!