Monday, September 6, 2010

AUTUMN MASKED SPELLBINDERS

Hello! It is the last day of our weekend and I made myself wake up early this morning to start getting into the routine, so tomorrow will not be such a shock to my system. Since we have had several late nights, that has rendered me tired and moving slow today. :)


Yesterday, I had a VERY productive day. The card I am sharing with you now is one I created during my great productivity!  I started by using the Technique Junkies April/ May 2010 Newsletter - Masked Spellbinders. I used the Labels Ten Nestibilities masking the gorgeous FALL and WINTER Collage Sheet From I BRAKE FOR STAMPS. Using my airbrush tools and my Copic markers, I used E08, YR24 and YG95 to create a smooth, randomly colored leaf set. I love how it turned out! I then used a stipple brush and sponge to create the borders. Using a gold gel pen and piercing tool I added doodles and accents around the frame.






Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: FALL and WINTER Collage Sheet From I BRAKE FOR STAMPS


Did you know? YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS


Cardstock: Olive, Pumpkin Pie, White
Accessories: Impressibilities, Tear Drops, Dew Drops, Stipple Brush, Big Shot, Labels Ten Nestibilities, sponge, Airbrush tools, Copic Markers, Mini Glue Dots, Offray Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Gold Gel Pen

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!!!

Chrissy D

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Great techniques and colors Chrissy.
Love all the fun ideas for inspiration.
Glad you enjoyed your weekend

Vicki Romaine said...

Very pretty Chrissy. I love the Fall colors.

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful!