Monday, September 20, 2010

GOBBLE GOBBLE

Hello Everyone- I have been working on a BIG project and we are coming up on a deadline, so I thought I would share a FLASH BACK today for you from November 2009! This little turkey makes me SMILE.


Here are the details...


Stamp Set: Gobble, Gobble from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Gypsy Harvest DP, Vanilla
Accessories: K&C Gems, paper Snips, Copics, Dimensionals, Circle punches.





Be sure to come back tomorrow for Creative Cuts and More and Clear and Simple Stamps special Blog Hop! Thank you for stopping by today! Have a GREAT week!
Chrissy D

6 comments:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh he's cute even if he is a throwback to 2009! LOL

Cheryl said...

Good luck on the big project! This little guy makes me smile too.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Lori said...

Very cute!

Giò said...

Super cute!!! I love the warm colors.
Hugs, Giò

Ruby said...

Ah how fun is he?! Great card, I can see why he makes you smile, he makes me smile too!