Sunday, December 26, 2010

BOY OH BOY!!!

Hello Everyone! Our Christmas celebrations continue on here. Saturday, we had our family Christmas. Christmas Day was with my husband's side of the family and today will be with my side. We are SO blessed and are looking forward to another fun day with family.

Todays card uses the Technique Junkie Newsletter, December 2011 technique called Hidden Surprise! I just love having the Step by Step with picture directions always right at my finger tips!


These sweet kids are now 10 years old! Love this picture of them! I gave this little fold out to my girlfriend whose son is also in the photograph!


Here are a few details:
SURPRISE!!! No STAMPS!
Accessories: Brads, Jumbo Brads, Cropodile, Rub Ons, Rounded Tab Punch, Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!!!!

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Karin said...

Great project and such sweet photos!

Kathy W said...

super fun and super cute

Joan Ervin said...

The little boys are adorable and what a fun and fabulous way to create a great memory!!! Hope you Christmas was wonderful, Chris!!!

Terry said...

The little ones are just so cute! So happy that you are having such a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OMG I LOVE THIS project!!! What CUTIE PIES!! Even if it was 10 years ago!