Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HOT COCOA



 Hello Everyone- This is my second post of the day and my second post for DRS DESIGNS. I am SO honored and excited to have been selected to participate in a "By Invitation only" opportunity from DRS DESIGNS. Have you looked at their store? The shipping was VERY fast and they have a great variety of images for all occasions! I had so much fun looking through their store!!! You will too. Be sure to check it out. 

A few weeks ago, I shared THIS project.

Now, for todays projects... Aren't these stamps SO cute? I love the little marshmallows!

This card was created using the  Technique Junkie Newsletter, Fancy Fold and Motion Cd and the Side Step Technique.. You can see all of the information on my side bar or in the case you read this after the fact that I remove it, follow the link to the Technique Junkie website.

Cardstock: Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, DCVW Designer Paper
Accessories: Prisma Colored Pencils, Paper Trimmer, Scoring Tool, SU Gems, Pink Gingham



Now... this is an impromptu card... I needed to make a QUICK card for a birthday party my daughter went too.



Stamps: Cocoa and Marshmallows and  Cocoa and Marshmallow Greeting all from DRS DESIGNS, snowflake from SU 

Cardstock: Rose, Espresso, White Neenah c
Accessories: Copics, Paper Trimmer, Scoring Tool, Offray Ribbon, Dew Drops




For more inspiration using these wonderful stamps, you can check out DRS DESIGNS Blog HERE.



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a BLESSED day!!!

Chrissy D

9 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats on the DRS Design!!! Fabulous news and this creation is so cute! Love the fold/colors of it.

Terry said...

Congratulations Chris, I know you will be a wonderful addition! Love this "Hot Cocoa." Too cute!

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats Chris and both are just darling!

Barbra said...

OMG this is adorable. HOW did you do the cardd? Is there a tutorial on how to make this? Love love your blog and will be following it faithfully, I just discovered DRS Designs and love their stuff.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just darling! I love the saying- I love Hot Chocolate!!! Congrats on the DT!

Kristine said...

These are super FUN!! Love em both Chrissy! I remember making that slider a while back... I should do that again! =) Cute sentiment/poem too! Thanks so much for dropping in today!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a refreshing image, Chrissy. Beautifully presented and makes me want to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate. The marshmallows are great as well. Terrific. Hugs, Gayle.

Karin said...

OMGosh...This is over the top cute! Love how you colored those cute marshmallow faces and the project is amazing!

Sue said...

WOW!! I love these! 2 wonderful and unique cards! I can't believe you said the pink one is the "easy" one. Puts me in the mood for a cup of cocoa too!

Thanks for being a fantastic part of our By Invitation Only card contest!