Monday, January 17, 2011

In the Mood for Spring...

Hello Everyone- It is snowing here in Wisconsin today, yet I am here to share a SPRING card with you. We are supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow and we are under a Winter Weather Advisory which changes my plans for the day! 

This week over at The Brakefast Club we have a challenge with the theme SNOW. You can see this challenge HERE. I would love to see your creations!!

This card uses the FANCY FOLDS AND MOTION CD and the Short Graduated Accordion technique. I Brake For Stamps is now selling this cd!!! 



Here are some more details to this card...
Stamp Sets: Paris and Hearts Collage, Inspirational Plate #5,  Floral Silhouette Bouquet all from I Brake For Stamps
Fancy Folds Cd  NOW available at I Brake for Stamps!
Cardstock: Concord Crush, White
Accessories: K&C gems, Paper Trimmer, Scoring Tool


As you shop at I Brake For Stamps, you can enjoy a 10% discount by using the code SAVE10Chris 


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful wintery day!
Chrissy D

4 comments:

Traci S. said...

Hi Chrissy!

This is so beautiful! I love the colors...and that floral bouquet stamp is delightful. I know I would end up using that stamp(s) for just about any occassion! I love this fold...it is so beautiful!

Thank you for sharing. Sorry about the snow! We have lightning and a lot of rain...I am fortunate it isn't snow...it would be an awful lot! God Bless!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Dawnll said...

I just finished a card using your tutorial for this very design!
I just love this shape design.
I love the CD!

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love the colors and I too am so ready for spring. I have left you a little something on my blog.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

this is so COOL. LOVE the angled lines and it is really pretty.