Thursday, June 2, 2011

JUST A NOTE....BEACHED BOAT

Hi Friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world today! We finally have some warmer weather in Wisconsin and what a blessing it is! We were able ot open the windows and enjoy a nice breeze without freezing or sweating to death! LOL

Now if you recall, I started Weight Watchers a few weeks ago. Originally I started the Online Program, but found I really needed more support so I started going to the meetings. I had NO loss the first few weeks, but this past Tuesday when I did my weigh in I was down 2.4 pounds! Yippee! :) I am finding the support I am getting at the meetings (I have gone to 2 so far) and the tips they share to be VERY helpful!

Anyways, you came here to see my card! This is a SNEAK PEEK to a new set from Mark's Finest Papers called Sand, Surf, Relax! I created this using Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge and Clean and Simple Challenge. The CAS Challenge was to use ribbon and scrunch it!

Stamps: Sand Surf and Relax
Paper: Stella Rose DP from My Mind's Eye, Espresso, Vanilla
Ink: Memento and Copics
Accessories: Brown grosgrain, Dew Drops, Spellbinders, Dimensionals,   




Starting next week Tuesday, MFP will be showing off all of their new sets! Come join us for the Blog Hop!!!  Well, I need to get moving for now... I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!Chrissy D

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a wonderful card!! tfs!!

Sally said...

What a stunning card. Love the layout. Good luck with weight watchers. I know you can do it:)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful. Your image looks just like a watercolour. Coloured so well. Congratulations on your weight loss. You go girl.

Anonymous said...

Totally love this boat card it's so pretty great job!
Wishing you inky fingers,
Kristy