Wednesday, December 21, 2011

RED HOLLY DAYS!


Happy "Holly" Days Everyone!!! This is Chrissy D here!!! I can hardly believe Christmas is a mere 4 days away! Every day has been packed with activities and while this is my favorite time of year, I am ready for all of the Christmas cookies to be gone! 

On todays card, I used the FUN Fanfare Square and stamp it in red, blue and green. I then made them into a diamond shape and mounted them on black card stock. I stamped the Design Tag Die Cut  in Black Memento Ink and colored it with B05, R46 and YG67 from my Copic collection and cut it out with my scissors and mounted it on dimensionals. I stamped the Happy Holly Days Greeting in blue ink and finished the card off with some Red Satin Ribbon and gems in each corner.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL, SAFE and VERY MERRY Christmas! Thank you for stopping by!!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!tfs!!

Dawnll said...

What a great image and love the way you stacked.
No more cookies? Darn I was hoping I could pawn some off on you...lol
Happy Holidays to you and yours