Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FEELING FROSTY????


Hello Everyone! Today, we are BACK to normal!!!  I had a WONDERFUL 11 days with my family and my husband was off, but I am SO glad I can start working and get back to my normal routine! What a wonderful feeling! I trust you had a wonderful Christmas Season and want to wish you all a VERY Happy, Healthy New Year! I am setting many goals and breaking them down into small pieces AND setting up an accountability system too!

We seem to be having a VERY mild winter so far in Wisconsin. In fact, so far this season, we have NOT had any snow that has really accumulated to anything. We had flurries yesterday, but even the temperatures have been mild. Now, don't get me wrong, I do not want to make it snow, but a little WHITE would be nice!!! I am tired of the BROWN!
Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company's is currently having a HUGE sale on everything!! 15% Off with Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more!!! Today is the LAST day of the sale, so be sure to go take advantage of it!!!


On my card today, I used the stamp set called Ice and Snow from Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company with the Technique Junkie Newsletter technique called  Smooch Painted Texture, which comes from the December/ January 2012 Newsletter.


Here are some more details:
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Silver Lustre from The Paper Temptress, White Storm, Pacific Point
Accessories: Smooch Pool, Cuttlebug folder, Big Shot, Turquoise and White polka Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals, Spellbinders,  Viva Pearl Pen White


Thank you for stopping by!!! Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful Chris! Love the color and the 'icicles'!

Dani said...

Great job with those icicles!

My boys headed back to school 30 minutes ago. My house is SO quiet!
Miss you, my friend.