Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Feeling Rosy?



Hello Everyone!!!  Isn't this little pig FUN??? It makes me smile! On todays card, I used the BRAND NEW release from DRS Designs! I used the WONDERFUL One Line Valentine's Greeting and Leonard Pig Rose Offering as my primary images. On the background I stamped the Fly Away Hearts and Roses in Regal Rose Ink. I layered the images on the Spellbinders Labels 18, the Elegant Ovals die and the Ovals die and the words are stamped on the Ribbon banners die. I sponged the edges with Rose Red Ink and popped up each layer to add some dimension using Pop Dots. I wrapped a White Satin Ribbon around and tied a bow to finish off this cute Valentine.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Chrissy D

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

Chris, this is great. I marvel at the work you do. Better than any ol pro card shop that is for sure.