Wednesday, January 11, 2012

UNFRIEND YOU?


Hey Everyone! Welcome!!! I hope this finds you having a GREAT day! After a day of running yesterday, I am ready to stay home and work and stamp today! Check out these FUN stamps! If you have been on Facebook, you may have heard the sentiment Don't make me unfriend you!!! :) Well...maybe if you are in the 7th grade. ***giggle***


Todays card uses the FUN images from DRS Designs. Do you see that little pig flinging the mud? That would be me flinging it at my sisters. :) I was always the trouble maker with a grin. I used the Leonard Pig's Bathtime Buddies image and stamped in Cocoa Ink. I colored these cute pigs with the R02, R20 and  R24 Copic markers. The card stock I used is the Craft, Blush, Red Poppy and Whisper White. I stamped the Unfriend You Greeting in Red Poppy Ink. I stamped the Unfriend You Greeting repeatedly in Versamark on the Blush cardstock. I added the Red Gem Brads along the side and the red and white stitched ribbon. The Leonard pigs' image is popped up with Pop Dots to add a little dimension.


I hope you enjoyed my project! Check out the latest release from DRS Designs! Have a wonderful day!!!

Chrissy D

3 comments:

Beate said...

Your image and sentiment are hilarious! Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

jimlynn said...

Never knew a card could be so pretty and FUN at the same time! So very cute Chris!
Lynn

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, I needed a giggle - and your card made me laugh - it is totally adorable - as is the sentiment!