Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BUTTERFLY SPRAY

Hello Everyone, hailing from Wisconsin where it is in the 60's this week! That is like a heat wave! I know all of your Southern friends are probably thinking, Really? Well... please note that from Wisconsin, 60's is a heat wave! :)


What better than to kick off our gorgeous week with a bright and cheerful card? Todays card show cases the NEW RELEASE from DRS Designs. To create the background on this card, I took my Ink Spots and wiped them across the card stock on an angle! I used three different colors...Real Red, Only Orange and Yoyo Yellow. I then used some Heat &Stick Powder and stamped the FOUR CORNER BUTTERFLY 385M using Versamark Ink and sprinkled Gold Glitter over the stamped portion. I then heated the heat set the Glitter with my Heat tool. Once the cardstock has cooled, Iadded the three Polka Dot Ribbons in coordinating colors.


I stamped the Leaf Butterfly Spray 1098M on white card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I then colored in the image using my Prismacolor Pencils and mounted the image on the card base with Dimensionals.


I participated in the following challenges...
Clearly Inspired - Anything )Crafters Companion -  -  Spring  Crafts and Me - #74 Circles - Fresh Brewed - plants/ outdoor - Inky Impressions - Use Gold and Bling - Stampavie and more - Spring

I hope you enjoyed my project today! May your day be as bright and wonderful as it is! Thanks for stopping by! 
Chrissy D

12 comments:

Beate said...

Hi Chrissy, I just wanted to let you know that I can't see a card in this blog post.
Hugs and smiles

Danni said...

Beautiful card! The background is so pretty!

Katherine Fishburn Miller said...

Very pretty card.

Kerry said...

Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Mephisto said...

Really wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at InkyImpressions this week.

Domi

Joey said...

Chrissy this is so beautiful, gorgeous colours and love the design with the ribbons. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

VanessaB said...

gorgeous! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

oh this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the bright happy colors and those lovely bows

Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges.
We are hopping this weekend at FBD, so stop in if you get the chance :)
big hugs
Heather D.

crafty amy said...

What a beautiful bright card :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

Jackie said...

What a fun and bright card! I love the colors! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

Unknown said...

Oh this is so pretty honey -
Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xx

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne