Saturday, September 29, 2012

SATURDAY STEAMPUNK EYES

GO HERE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW RELEASE FROM SCACD!!!
'
Happy Saturday sketch lovin' friends!!! It is SWEET STOP SKETCH SATURDAY!!!
Now are you ready for some details on my project? SCACD has a brand new release and it is ALL about the Eyes of Adventure and Fables Collection. On my project, I used the Steampunk Eyes! I LOVE this image! So fun and funky! I colored her in using COPIC MARKERS and cut the image out using my Craft Scissors.  The FANTASTIC paper is called Country Boutique by Fancy pants and I stamped the heart with wings from Her Majesty's Eyes  and stamped it with Gold Ink.

I took the Kaiser Craft Wooden Flourish Clock and  painted it with Creative Inspiration Paint Onyx and the Viva Pearl 3-D Paint Gold using the  Tim Holtz Water Brush . I then used the Viva Pearl Pen in Black for the center of the clock. I used a Scallop edged punch and added some decals with the Viva Pearl Pen in Black
 Here is our sketch for this week....


Make sure you check out what the rest of the Sugar Babies came up with: Cathy McCauley, Chrissy Dickinson, Janice Melton, Korin Sutherland (out this week), and Shannon White.
Have a great weekend!
Chrissy D

4 comments:

Cathymac said...

Wonderful take on this week's sketch, Chrissy! Steampunk Eyes is beautifully colored and I love the clock with its gold accents...so pretty! Have a fabulous weekend, my friend!

Shannon White said...

Oh Chrissy this is Awesome!! Love your fabulous image!! Goodness, and you colored her up to Perfection too! Love the Wonderful clock embellie too! Such the Perfect steampunk touch! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fabulous card Crissy. Awesome take on the sketch. Love the sweet image cut out, the coloring... the clock is fabulous!

Janice M said...

Fun card! I like the clock you added!